Here are some important examples that are very much necessary for the effective relief of pes anserine bursitis. But do remember that whenever you prefer to start the exercises start with slow motion so as to avoid further muscle rupturing.
So before starting the treatment do consult with your physiotherapist or doctor or an expert person available there.
Pes anserine bursitis exercises are as follow
- Heel sliding
- Just lay down on your back with the help of knee bend so that your
Feet rest flat on the ground or floor. You should be able to slip your hand in between the floor and the small of your back, with your palm touching the floor and your back touching the back of your hand but not wrist.
- Then tighten the thigh muscle in your affected leg by pressing the back of your knee flat down to the ground. Hold your knee in straight position.
- Then keep the thigh muscle tight and your leg straight, lift your affected leg up so that your heel is about 30 centimeters off the ground.
- Hold for about 8 seconds, and then lower steadily. Rest for up to 12 seconds between repetitions.
- Repeat 10 to 15 times slowly.
Follow up care is a key part of your treatment and safety.
Be sure to make follow up all time. Take regular appointments, from your doctor, do consult with yoru pharmacist for the purpose of seeking primary medical health care. Do take your medicine properly as prescribed by the registered physician or doctor or specialist.
- Quad sets
- Sit in such a way that your affected leg straight and supported on the floor or a firm bed. Place a small, rolling up towel under your affected knee. Your other leg should be bent , with that affected foot flat on the floor.
- Tight the thigh muscles of your affected leg by pressing the back of your knee down into the towel.
- Hold for about 10 seconds, and then rest for up to 15 seconds.
- Repeat 10 to 15 times.
- Straight leg raises to the front
- Lie on your back with your good knee bent so that your foot rests flat on the floor. Your affected leg should rests on the floor. Your affected leg should be straight. Make sure that your low back has a normal curve. You should be able to clip your hand in between the ground and the small of your back, with palm touching the ground and your back toughing the back of your hand.
- Tighten the thigh muscle in your affected leg by pressing the back of your knew flat down to the ground. Then hold your knew straight upright position.
- Then keeping the thigh muscles tight and your leg straight, lift your affected leg up so that your heel about 30 centimeters off the floor.
- Hold about 7 seconds, and then lower slowly. Rest for up to 12 seconds between repetitions.
- Do repeat it, 10 to 15 times.
These are the best and most effective Pes anserine bursitis exercises as describes above.
This information is provided by Doctor Faran Ali Tariq(RPH)